We’re introducing some new features in the Zego Delivery app to help our Flex customers make changes to their policies, without needing to contact us.
One of the questions we hear a lot is: How do I change my vehicle details in the Zego Delivery app?
Well, the good news is you no longer have to call us to make changes!
*This feature is now available for all pay-as-you-go (Flex) customers. If you have more than one policy with us, you’ll need to speak with our Customer Support team to make changes to your vehicle.
Here’s how to change your vehicle details in the Zego Delivery app
First, make sure your Zego Delivery app is the most up-to-date version. You can check this through your phone’s App Store.
- Open the Zego Delivery app.
- Tap the ‘Cover’ option at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to ‘Vehicle details’ on this page and tap ‘Update vehicle’.
- Enter your new car registration number and tap ‘Continue’.
- Tap ‘Update vehicle’ to enter your new vehicle details (e.g no. of seats, engine size and value). Please note, if the ‘Update vehicle’ button is grey then we have all the information we need and you can move on to the next step.
- Review the information on the page to make sure it’s up to date and tap ‘Continue’.
- Enter the amount of no claims discount (NCD) years you have and tap ‘Continue’.
- Select either ‘I do’ or ‘Someone else’ when answering “Who owns the vehicle?”. Please note, if the vehicle belongs to someone else, you’ll need to provide your relationship to that person and tap ‘Continue’.
- Enter the date the vehicle was purchased (DD/MM/YYYY) and tap ‘Continue’.
- Review the updated information and tap ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, you’ll see your new insurance price by the minute.
- Once you’re happy, tap ‘Accept’ and your vehicle details will be successfully updated.
And that’s it. From there, you can check your policy details, and change them again any time you need to. Easy!
Looking for other ways to update your Flex policy using the app? Check out this blog on new features in the Zego Delivery app.