As a pay-as-you-go customer, it’s important that your Zego policy is linked with every provider you work with.
It keeps your account active, and makes sure that all your shifts are logged in the Zego Delivery app.
So, whether you’re driving for Uber Eats or carrying parcels for Ryde, here’s how to check that your policy is linked correctly.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the Zego Delivery app on your phone.
1. Open the Zego Delivery app.
2. Tap ‘You’ at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select ‘Work Providers’.
4. Select the provider you’re working with (for example, Uber Eats).
5. If your Zego policy is linked with that work provider, you’ll see ‘Account linked’, with a green tick.
Can you see your email address?
In most cases, if you can see your email address and the number of shifts you’ve already worked, your account is linked correctly.
If you can’t see your email address or the number of shifts you’ve worked, you’ll need to remove the work provider then re-add it. Follow the steps below to find out how.
6. If you work with Uber Eats and your account is not linked, tap the ‘Account not linked’ button and follow the instructions from there.
If you work with any other providers (like Deliveroo or Just Eat), follow these steps to link your accounts.
What happens if my work provider isn't linked correctly?
You’ll need to remove the work provider from your policy, then re-add it. Here's a guide to show you how.