And we’ve just added another…
Now, customers with a 30-day or annual fixed policy (paid upfront) can renew directly in the app. And it’s really easy to do!
Here’s how to renew your 30-day or annual fixed car policy (paid upfront) in the Zego Delivery app
These instructions are for customers who bought their policies through our app, and are within the renewal window for their specific insurance policy. This is 7 days before your 30-day policy expires, or 21 days before your annual policy expires.
Before you get started, make sure your Zego Delivery app is the most up-to-date version. You can check this through your phone’s App Store.
1. Open the Zego Delivery app.
2. Tap the ‘Cover’ option at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the policy that’s ready to renew.
4. Under the ‘Policy details’ section, you’ll see your policy start and end dates. Underneath this information tap ‘Renew policy’.
5. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to confirm your policy details. Once you’re happy that the information displayed is all OK, tap ‘Continue’.
Please note: If you need to change any of your details before you renew, select ‘No, I need to update my details’ and you’ll be able to speak with our support team via live chat.
6. On the next screen, you’ll see your monthly or annual payment amount – confirm that you understand and agree to the terms of business, then tap ‘Continue’.
7. Check that your payment details are up to date, and tap ‘Pay and continue’. Alternatively, you can add a new payment card. Once the card details have been verified tap ‘Add and continue’. Select the new card you’d like to make payments through and tap ‘Pay and continue’.
And that’s it! Your policy will be renewed, and you can make changes to your details again, anytime you need to.