We’re introducing some new features in the Zego Delivery app to help our pay-as-you-go (Flex) customers make changes to their accounts, without needing to contact us.
One of the questions we hear a lot is: How do I change my address details in the Zego Delivery app?
The good news is, it’s never been easier! And you don’t have to call us or wait in line.
*This feature is now available for all pay-as-you-go (Flex) customers. If you have more than one pay-as-you-go account with us, you’ll need to speak with our Customer Support team to make changes to your address.
Here’s how to change your address in the Zego Delivery app
First, make sure your Zego Delivery app is the most up-to-date version. You can check this through your phone’s App Store.
- Open the Zego Delivery app.
- Tap the ‘Cover’ option at the bottom of the screen and select your Pay-As-You-Go account.
- Scroll to ‘Address details’ on this page and tap ‘Update address’.
- Enter your postcode and select your address (you can use your postcode to automatically find your address, or enter it manually).
- Once you’ve entered your new address details, tap ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, you’ll see your new insurance price by the minute.
- Once you’re happy, tap ‘Continue’ and your address will be successfully updated.
And that’s it. From there, you can check your account details, and change them again any time you need to. Easy!
Looking for other ways to update your pay-as-you-go account using the app? Check out this blog on new features in the Zego Delivery app.