We’re introducing some new features in the Zego Delivery app to help our Flex customers make changes to their accounts, without needing to contact our Customer Support team.
One of the questions we hear a lot is: Can I re-enable my Zego Delivery account in the app?
Yes, you can. It’s now a lot easier than you might think. And you no longer have to call us to make those updates!
*This feature is only available for all pay-as-you-go (Flex) customers. If you have a 30-day or Annual delivery policy with us, you’ll need to speak with our Customer Support team to re-enable your policy.
Here’s how to re-enable your account in the Zego Delivery app.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.
- Open the Zego Delivery app.
- Tap the ‘Payments’ option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Your cards’.
- Add the long card number, expiry date and CVC of your new card and then tap ‘Add card’.
- The new card will be listed under the cards on your account.
- Make this new card your default by tapping the “···” on the right-hand side of the card.
- Select ‘Make default’ from the pop-up.
- Head back to the ‘Payment’ screen and top up your account to complete the process.
- After you’ve topped up, you’ll see a green pop-up confirming your account is now re-enabled.
If your account is still disabled, after following the steps above, you’ll need to speak with our Customer Support team as this may be due to a failed SD&P (Social, Domestic and Pleasure) insurance check.
Alternatively, if you’d like to cancel your pay-as-you-go account, watch our short video on how to cancel your account in the Zego Delivery app.
Looking for other ways to update your pay-as-you-go insurance using the app? Check out this blog on new features in the Zego Delivery app.