We’re introducing some new features in the Zego Delivery app to help our Fixed customers make changes to their policies, without needing to contact our Customer Support team.
One of the questions we hear a lot is: How do I cancel my 30 Day or Annual policy in the Zego Delivery app?
Although we’ll be sad to see you go, you can now cancel your Fixed Delivery insurance policy with just a few taps.
Here’s how to cancel your 30 Day or Annual policy in the Zego Delivery app
These instructions are for customers who bought their policy through our app.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the Zego Delivery app. You can check this through your phone’s App Store.
- Open the Zego Delivery app.
- Tap the ‘Cover’ option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the policy you want to cancel, for example, ‘Annual Combo (Third Party Only)’.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap ‘Cancel your policy’.
- Select a reason for cancellation, then proceed by tapping ‘Continue’.
- Read the information carefully, once you’re happy select ‘I understand’ and then tap ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, you’ll be shown your ‘Cancellation quote’. Here you’ll see your original premium, premium paid to date, used premium and refund amount.
- Your refund will be sent to the same card you made your insurance payment with. This does not include any promotional credit or goodwill provided by us.
- Your cancellation will be completed after you confirm your refund and tap ‘Complete Cancellation’.
Please note, 30 Day customers who cancel their policy with us won’t receive a refund. Annual customers who pay for their insurance in instalments (PCL), may be asked to pay an outstanding balance.
And that’s it, easy! From there, you’ll be able to check the details of your cancelled policy. And, if you decide to take out a new policy with us in the future, you can do so at any time.
These instructions are for customers who bought their policy through our app. If you purchased your policy through our website, you’ll need to speak to our Customer Support team to cancel.
In-app cancellations won’t work for policies purchased for a future start date. To cancel this kind of policy, you’ll need to contact our Customer Support team.
If you’re a Zego Pay-As-You-Go(Flex) Delivery policyholder, and you’d like to cancel your policy with us, follow the steps in this video.